Kaffiene vs gene, score 1-0

Greetings;

Everytime I do a startx, I waste about 3 minutes killing kaffiene, which
insists on starting,  complete with several error messages related to
gstreamer.  I can select quit from its file menu, but then I have to run htop,
find the one kaffeine process that is still running and locking up my tv card
from any other programs access, and kill it.  And on the next reboot and
startx, its the same darned song and dance.

How the heck can I stop running kaffeine at an x start?  For my card, it is a
thoroughly broken application.

I may also have found the src of my F10 instability.  I just rebuilt my fav
kernels using the F10 compiler tools, and so far not an Oops or BUG in half an
hour of uptime.  That knocking sound?  Yeah. :)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)