Re: F10 updates breaking things

On Sun, 2009-03-08 at 19:40 -0300, Clodoaldo Pinto Neto wrote:
> Last 3 or 4 updates were a disaster. First desktop effects stopped
> working and still don't work. Then the keyboard was misconfigured. I
> reconfigured, restarted and it kind of worked but sometimes it forgets
> it is correctly configured. And in the last update sound is gone.
> Tried some things without success.
>
> Is there a deliberate plan to break it all?

Yes, you've won $500,000.00 for discovering it. Just send us your bank
account details and a $1,000 for administrative fees and the money is
yours.

poc

PS I hope you realize that you've said absolutely nothing about your
system that would enable anyone to help you, such as the Fedora version,
some hardware details (video card, whether the keyboard is USB, etc.).
And what does "tried some things" mean?