Re: Fedora 10/rsyslogd/'program-to-execute'

Minson, John M Mr CTR wrote, On 02/27/2009 12:49 PM:
I am trying to implement the 'program-to-execute' function in rsyslog(rsyslogd.conf)

<SNIP>
Any suggestion ?

I don't have any answers for your questions, but I do have a suggestion for getting them answered by folks on this list.

Follow the list guidelines. In this case you have replied to message in a thread that (as you can see from what was left over of the message you replied to below) nothing to do with your question.

Some of the more knowledge filled folks around here tend to refuse to reply to posters who don't follow the guidelines.

Please post your question again, but do so by pressing 'new message' instead of reply on your email client.