Flash plugin doesn't show CJK text

Hello all,

A few weeks ago I decided to format my Fedora 9 and install Fedora 10.
Everything was fine until I found that the Adobe flash plugin doesn't
show CJK(Chinese/Japanese/Korean) text.

I used the same flash plugin (version 10) on both F9 and F10. CJK text
can be displayed correctly on F9, but now they are displayed as blanks.
(The Chinese and Japanese truetype fonts installed on F9 and F10 are the
same.)

Thanks
 Wei-Chung Wen