Clamscan hit on google-gadgets.x86_64

I am scanning a newly installed box and notice that clamscan is
raising an alarm for a file provided by the google-gadgets.x86_64
package.  Specifically it is complaining about
/usr/share/google-gadgets/resources.gg. Has anyone else noticed this?

As far as I can tell the rpm verifies so I'm curious about the scan
results. I've noticed very little online discussion about this so I'm
not sure what the next step should be, any advice?