Re: collective nouns

Steve Berg wrote:
Rick Stevens wrote:
Ohmigawd, I think I started this!

I'm going to amend my initial attempt and go with "Fedorite".  Sounds
a bit like some of mineral.  "We dug down and found a large deposit of
fedorite..."
So that would make all of us Fedorologists?

Hadn't thought of it that far, but I suppose so.  Yes!  And if our
systems are in caves and covered in bat guano dripping from the O'Reilly
sendmail book we could be Spelinuxers.

(oh my, this is getting worse and worse!)
- Rick Stevens, Systems Engineer                      ricks@xxxxxxxx -
-  "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick"  -
-     themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."       -
-                                  -- Winston Churchill              -