Re: WHY I WANT TO STOP USING FEDORA!!!

Sharpe, Sam J wrote:
> 2009/2/12 Mikkel L. Ellertson <mikkel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> JD wrote:
>>> I have been a unix user since the early 70's. Were you even  born then?
>>>
>> Yes, I was born then - I was even working with computers then. So I
>> have seen a bit of the computer world.
>
> You're both clearly in the same ballpark (the category of "in
> computing before I was born") but the evidence suggests that maturity
> does not necessarily correlate with advancing years. I recently popped
> onto this list from the RHEL ones - I hope this thread isn't an
> indication of normality around here or I might as well go home.

Naw - this is not a typical thread. This is just one of the off
topic threads that spring up now and then, and are kept going for
the pure fun of it. They tend to die off when we have a problem to
work on that interests us. I have even been know to give good advice
on occasion. And some people find my "dumb questions" helpful, even
though they tend to be of hte "Did you remember to plug it in"
variety. (The kind that make you go duh - I thought I checked that.)

On the other hand, if you are expecting me to "grow up", you will
have a long wait. I am here to share the fun I have playing with
these toys that call computers!

Mikkel
--

Old age and treachery ALWAYS beats youth and enthusiasm!