Re: F11 and codecs

Joseph L. Casale wrote:
Fedora 11 just had an Alpha release a week back. The rawhide equivalents of RPM Fusion would work ok. Use fedora-test list for further discussions.

Rahul,
I will sub on that list for future posts, but to finish this thread, what is
the correlation between the alpha ISO's and rawhide? Are the alpha iso's not
just a snap at that point of what rawhide is, such that updates to the alpha
iso installation would simply come from rawhide repo's?

Yes. Alpha, Beta are sanitized snapshots of rawhide and all updates will come from rawhide. Repositories will be modified to point to Fedora 11 repository instead of from rawhide just before the release. You merely have to continue to update and provide feedback on what works/ does not.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Rahul