Re: fedora 11: (testing results) fyi

gary artim wrote:
On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 10:01 AM, Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx> wrote:
gary artim wrote:
Bill -- what OS where you running on KVM? Just curious cause I have
some users that run xp under vmplayer and am looking to switch to KVM.

I run KVM on FC9 with whatever comes with on a quad Intel Q9400, and that's
where I did my test install. I'm going to try the live CD later today, and
if it works well I'll install on a laptop, since it can't really hurt
anything.

I also run FC9 on my dual-core AMD Acer laptop, KVM works there, and on a
hacked FC6 system with dual-core i6600 and a more recent version of KVM (65
from memory). That runs the system I'm writing on, which is RH8 upgraded in
stages to FC9.