Re: Trying to build tightvnc for FC10 from FC11 src.rpm

Robert Moskowitz wrote:

> Well I got the src.rpm for fc11, and after running rpmbuild, I found a
> number of dependencies I needed.  I installed those and tried again and
> not too supprisingly the rebuild failed.

This is interesting - I know that there is a plan that is not far from
complete to have tightvnc in F11 for release. It would be very nice to have
this built for F10 also and made available through the normal updates
system. I guess that test building for f10 is part of that process?