Re: End of Saga WHY I WANT TO STOP USING FEDORA!!!

Mark Haney wrote:
Charles Crayne wrote:
On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 19:04:16 -0800 (PST)
Leslie Satenstein <lsatenstein@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

With internet access the way it is, why not just
do rolling updates?
Sounds good, until the day when yum identifies 473 dependencies for the
package you want to install.

One of those other buggers I don't like about Fedora.  A ridiculous
number of dependencies that (to me, mind you) seem superfluous.
You are in error. These deps aren't there for fun, but for technical necessity.

Ralf