Re: WHY I WANT TO STOP USING FEDORA!!!

2009/2/9 Rex Dieter <rdieter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Curious, why do people keep mentioning 6-8 months, when fedora releases are
> supported for a full ~13 months?
>
> -- Rex

Isn't that the release cycle? (can't remember - 6 months or 9 months,
you'd know better than me!). They are talking about release cycle, you
are talking about "support cycle" - if that's the right phrase.

 I think the original complaint was something of a "keeping up with
the Jones'" issue. This is a normal complaint for a cutting edge
distro. Personally I'm regretting from going from F9 to F10 because
I've got lots of sounds issues but I've been here since RH6 so I'm
used to dealing with the problems and hopefully providing useful
feedback to the people that matter. I can go back to the last best
version if I feel like it.

The fact that related distros like CentOS exist is a great thing.
Fedora/RedHat/CentOS rocks.

Chris.