Re: Omega 10 release

On 2/2/09, Globe Trotter <itsme_410@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there an Omega 10 release out? A google search only provides me with the beta iso.

ftp://ftp.infradead.org/pub/spins/ ?

--
-jp

I think a good product would be "Baby Duck Hat." It's a fake baby duck, which you strap on top of your head. Then you go swimming underwater until you find a mommy duck and her babies, and you join them. Then all of the sudden, you stand up out of the water and roar like Godzilla. Man those ducks really take off! Also Baby Duck Hat is good for parties.

deepthoughtsbyjackhandey.com