RE: SataRaid and Installation

Thanks for the replies.  I cannot seem to find the exact bug numbers on bugzilla anymore, maybe there was a solution and I haven't seen it yet but basically,

64bit Fedora 9 and 10 DVD's

Installation hangs after choosing keyboard.  The posts i saw and I believe i asked a few times also stated to use nodmraid, then of course, setup shows the individual disks and at this point I don't continue b/c Bios shows raid, fedora shows separate disks and this could be recipe for disaster.  The only succesful way to install was to disable my RAID, but I choose not to.  btw my raid volume was created in my bios, it is software raid, not hardware, and i boot to multiple OS's.

I am unalbe to get any data to post a helpful bug report b/c my system hard locks at this point.

Fedora 8 worked.