Re: Network Manager, Firefox and more on FC10

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 9:05 PM, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 2:19 PM, Timothy Murphy <gayleard@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> The reason people are confused by NM is because
>> it is almost completely undocumented.
>> If something does not work it is doubly annoying
>> to be told that "it just works".
>
> What exactly are you looking for in terms of documentation?  Or let me
> ask it another way.

Well, how about something along the lines of what you just posted?
Ironically, your post has increased my knowledge of NM by about an
order of magnitude beyond the "it just works" nonsense, which rather
begs the question of why at least this level of information isn't part
of the standard docs.

(I use NM and it just works for me, but if it ever doesn't just work
I'll have no idea why).

poc