Re: HiJacking Threads Was: hostapd for Fedora 10

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 3:48 PM, Beartooth <Beartooth@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>        Would you believe that's news to me? I've been at this twelve or
> fifteen years, with all the exposure that implies -- and don't even
> recall ever hearing of that header

There are lots of headers you may never have heard of. Take a look at
a message with all headers expanded. It's a useful exercise to see if
you know what they all do.

In any case, the user is not really meant to know this stuff, the idea
being that it all works as long as you don't try to subvert it.

poc