Re: Need advice on music management software

on 01/03/2009 03:05 PM Todd Zullinger wrote:
oleksandr korneta wrote:
"FSlint is a utility to find redundant disk usage like duplicate
files for example. It can be used to reclaim disk space and fix
other problems like file naming issues and bad symlinks etc.  It
includes a GTK+ GUI as well as a command line interface."

there is an rpm for F10 in mrdocs repository

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/mrdocs/Fedora_10/

Just curious, why use an external repository when fslint is packaged
in Fedora already (by the upstream maintainer even)?

maybe you see it there, but I don't. F10 here.

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta

I'm running F9 x86_64 and F10 i386 on x86_64 hardware, should this matter.

/The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from./