Re: iprint iphone app and F10/cups

On Tue, 2008-12-30 at 22:00 -0600, Steven Stern wrote:
> Has anyone been able to get a decent photo print from the HP iPhone App
> "iPrint"?  I've got bonjour enabled for my printer and the app sees it,
> but the photo doesn't fit on the page -- only a small portion of it prints.

Sounds like it might be a paper size issue.

To try to diagnose the problem, run the printing troubleshooter:
System->Administration->Printing from the main menu, then
Help->Troubleshoot from the menu bar.

Select the printer you want to use, and when you get to the stage where
it asks you to print a test page, do so using the iPhone.  You should
end up with a troubleshoot.txt file, and it will show all of the job
options used for that job.

Tim.
*/