Re: is KDE dead - did Gnome win?

I was a die-hard KDE/Konqueror user. But became an instant convert to
Firefox when I discovered NoScript. Now I have stopped using KDE because
several years of experience with it on 4 different platforms (OpenBSD,
Fedora, OpenSuse, and FreeBSD) have convinced me that KDE has security
holes (or bugs) which permit exploits which cause me lots of trouble. It's
possible that the bugs or security holes are in X itself - it's hard to
tell.