Text rendering in FX3

Hi, people

Some sites I visit are displayed with text rendering problems when I see
them in FX3 on F10. However, FX3 on Windows displays them correctly.
I've setup fonts in the Linux version exactly the same as they are in
Windows.
Most common problems is text being truncated, or text that should be
displayed in one line being broken in two lines, sometimes with the
second line being truncated, sometimes with it overwriting other text.
Besides font configuration, what else may be causing this problems?

Thanks,

Marcelo