Re: Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 9:02 AM, Mark <markg85@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> To the people reading the gnome usability list and see this for the
> first time.. look here for the full discussion (about 150 posts):
> http://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=65669&viewmode=flat&order=ASC&start=0

Mark, you need to re-think your strategy of cross-posting from an
already heated discussion into a new list. You are not necessarily
helping your cause by dragging emotionality around across lists.  If
your is goal is to be sensationalistic, you will probably succeed.  If
your goal is to encourage more people in the meritocracy to listen to
you, you are probably failing.  I think you should re-think your
approach a bit, its extremely heavy handed. All you are doing by
keeping this current thread alive is hardening opinion, not changing
minds.

-jef