Re: FC10 mount

Patrick Dupre wrote:

> Since I switched from FC7 to FC10, I ma lost !!!
> For example, how do I mount an usb hard drive ?
> Under "Computer", it appears as: USB Drive, but I cannot mount it.
> I cannot open it.

You need to say how you "switched" from FC7 to F10? If you did a clean
install and are using gnome then a usb drive plugged in will automount and
give you a window showing its top directory. If you did an upgrade that
should still be the case. Certainly this works fine for me with F10 using
Gnome, with both usbkeys as well as usb HD and also usb cameras.

If you are using KDE4 then things are different.

Did you upgrade? Did you clean install?  Which desktop are you using?