Re: How to request an updated file in the repos?

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 14:25:51 -0500, Ted wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 7:15 PM, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> > Hey someone using gpodder.  There are 0.14 gpodder updates in
> > updates-testing for F10.
> > This obviously wont fix your feedparser problem, but they do need testing
> >
> > https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/gpodder-0.14.0-1.fc10
> >
> > Please test the new functionality of the 0.14 release and drop a +1 or
> > -1 into the bodhi karma for the update.
> >

> I'd be glad to, but I'm not really sure how to go about it. Hmm, the
> words are familiar but the sentences meaningless :)
>
> I've got updates-testing enabled, but 0.14 is only in rawhide,

The update ticket above is in state "pending", which means it is
waiting for the packages to be pushed into the updates-testing
repository. Until that will happen, you can only fetch the builds
directly from the Fedora Build System. You can do that manually,
for example, after clicking the link in the "Builds:" line.

It is recommended that you wait for the packages to become
available in the updates-testing repo, though.