Problem with Fedora 10-KDE-i686 installation

Hi,
I downloaded the disk image of Fedora 10 KDE live CD about a few days ago.
When i started the installer, I gave the "verify and boot" option.
The CD passed verification.
There was a progress bar with three colours (dark blue, light blue and
white).. That seemed new.. Fedora 9 did not have such a thing..
After that, a splash screen loaded. "Fedora" at the centre and the
image of a sphere with lots of designs in the BG..
The installer hung up forever..

I tried giving 'text' in the boot options hoping to get a text based
install done.. But in vain.
I have an Intel D845GVSR motherboard, 768 megs of RAM but no video card.
I was told to disable EXA acceleration. But I'm not sure how to do that.
Any help will be really appreciated. I'm desperate;y trying to move
out of Ubuntu which has more than bored me. :)

--
Sin Cera,
Bhargav Prasanna