Keyboard/mouse not working [solved]

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 11:08 AM, Anoop <anoop.chargotra@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi List,
>             I disabled some services this morning on my Fedora 10
> machine. But after a reboot my keyboard and mouse stopped working. I
> entered into run level 3 and enabled almost all the services, but with
> no luck.
I was enabling services for run level 3 and not 5. Enabling
'messagebus' service for run level 5 solved my problem. Not sure how
it is related to functioning of 'mouse' and 'keyboard' though.
In this process, I learned that handling services for different run
levels doesn't work with system-config-services .

Thanks,
Anoop