Re: Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

Every version of Fedora I've installed I switch to the Browser view for Nautilus. Opening a new window each time you open another folder makes a mess out of the desktop and then try to keep track of which window is the one(s) you want! If I want another window I simply start Nautilus opening a window, the one I want.

I also use MS Windows and I turn that annoying behavior off there too.

The option to switch to or from the Browser view should be a setting you can set through the setup preferences in Nautilus without having to get the Gnome config utility, load it and hunt for the option to change this "feature".

Regards,
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO