Re: Firefox: US English language pack not installed by default?

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 3:00 PM, g <geleem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Richard Shaw wrote:
>> Maybe it's just me but I have 3 installations of Firefox on F10 (was
>> F9) and I noticed that the spell checker kept wanting me to add e's to
>

> i have not gone very far into f10 yet, as i am still trying to figure out
> 'new and wonderful' kde desktop.
>
> i have used firefox from first release and have a question.
>
> where is 'spell checker' used in firefox?
>
> i use 'spell checker' regularly in thunderbird, but have not seen a 'spell
> checker' in firefox.
>
> it would be great to have when i fill in web address names wrong.

Strictly speaking it does not check the validity of domain names which
is what I think you were asking. It does an automatic check in text
boxes like the one I'm using now in Gmail, or in other forms you would
fill out in a browser.

Richard