Re: F10 question with nvidia card

Steven W. Orr wrote:
I'm happy to provide whatever else I can. What do you need to know to go further?
- which nvidia chip ?
  unsure give: /sbin/lspci|grep VGA or similar a burl.

- rpmfusion includes a display switching tool as part of the nvidia package:
http://rpmfusion.org/RPMFusionSwitcher

- you can use akmod-nvidia from rpmfusion to automatically compile the kernel module interface for the nvidia (and other drivers) on a kernel version change. This can help if a pre-compiled module wasn't available as you updated your PC.

DaveT.