Re: F10 change desktop

On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 06:52:58 -0500
Robert Karge wrote:

> I can't seem to find how to change desktop ie. KDE from GNOME etc....
> Would appreciate some help.

If you are loggin in via gdm, there is an almost invisible combo
box selection item that appears down at the bottom of the screen
after you pick which user to login as, but before you type
your password. You can select a different desktop choice there.

It remembers this is the ~/.dmrc file I believe (or some file
in your home directory anyway).