my fedora 10 install

Dear Developers,

in one and a half hour I was able to install F10 with network and high
resolution nvidia driver. Thanks.

There were some minor nuisances, namely:

- after testing the install dvd successfully,
  the system did not recognise the disk anymore,
  again and again ejected it, I had to reboot

- your Hungarian Language Commando makes
  funny translations: "creation of a user" makes
  perfect in English but "használó teremtése"
  sounds as if you were given an interactive
  version of the book of Genesis, enabling
  you to choose which inhabitants you want
  on Earth. And "felhasználó" is the proper
  translation of "user".

- on first startup fedora realised that I have
  already a home directory (nice of him), but
  when I clicked on "yes, I want this", the system
  hang

As I told you, one can live with these, just mentioned - who knows,
somebody might lurk here who has something to say about these.

Best Wishes

- Gergely