Re: F10 Evo filtering unbearably slow

On Fri, 2008-12-05 at 18:52 -0500, Matthew Saltzman wrote:
> In F10, Evolution's filtering of incoming mail takes forever--much
> longer (according to my impression) than in F8.  In addition, I
> frequently see errors related to checking for junk mail along the lines
> of: Pipe to spamassassin failed.  The same thing happens if I use
> bogofilter in place of spamassassin.
>
> Anyone else seeing this behavior?  Any suggestions for
> fixes/workarounds?

I experienced the same thing in regards to the junk mail issue and
bogofilter (didn't try spamassassin).  I haven't installed
evo-bogofilter on this last reinstall due to I know it errors out (maybe
not everytime, but most of the time IIRC).

I don't remember if there was a bug filed for it or not.

--
Mike Chambers
mikec302@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx