Weird behavior on x86_64 install - worth bugzilla?

I installed Fedora 10 x86_64 from the DVD. When I booted into it after install, iptables was not started and sshd was active. When I went System->Admin->services, it let me see the services, but would not allow me to change them. I started iptables by logging into a console as root, and putting in my custom configuration, then saved it.

I rebooted today and noticed that the services seems to be working now, it asks for the root password like it did in F9. And iptables came up properly after the boot.

Is this worth a bugzilla, or is it just behavior as normal or has it already been fixed?