Re: good cordless mouse?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: good cordless mouse?
From: Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak <mjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Community assistance, encouragement, and advice for using Fedora. <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/19/2008 08:28 AM

Can someone recommend a good, in-production, hassle-free cordless mouse with a middle-clickable scroll wheel?

I would rather not mess with xorg.conf, and I can't seem to get the Logitech MX Revolution to "just work" (i.e. middle click doesn't work).

My older MX Lasers work great, but they doesn't seem to be available any more.

- Mike

I'm using the MX Revolution right now. All buttons work except for the side scroll wheel. I have no special xorg.conf settings.

Are you using the evdev driver? If not, try it.