Re: Mailing List Guidelines

Jonathan Dieter wrote:

> We have list admins who have the
> "deal-with-list-abuses" job.  This list
> is for helping the community, not jumping down their
> throats with every
> mistake.  And valid criticisms are better received when
> they come from
> those who have actually helped others.

Sorry for stepping on your toes. All users including yourself
are expected to adhere to the Mailing List Guidelines. The
list guidelines are actually attached to every mail from the
mailing list so it only takes a few seconds to get a heads up.

I have seen some guy top posting on top of a ton of digest list
messages that was so heavy my monitor drooped. Was that you by
any chance?

Regards,
Vandaman.