Re: NetworkManager &selinux

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

 



Henk Breimer wrote:
> For quite some time now start of NetworkManager provokes the following
> selinux avc's. restorecon and autorelabal did not help.
> I need some help to get this resolved.
> 
>  Raw Audit Messages :
> host=pietro.localdomain type=AVC
> msg=audit(1223033504.299:176): avc: denied { search } for pid=3568
> comm="gdb" name="rpm" dev=sda3 ino=146892
> scontext=system_u:system_r:NetworkManager_t:s0
> tcontext=system_u:object_r:rpm_var_lib_t:s0 tclass=dir
> host=pietro.localdomain type=SYSCALL msg=audit(1223033504.299:176):
> arch=c000003e syscall=4 success=no exit=-13 a0=2baaa50 a1=7fff59d94440
> a2=7fff59d94440 a3=1a4 items=0 ppid=3567 pid=3568 auid=4294967295 uid=0
> gid=0 euid=0 suid=0 fsuid=0 egid=0 sgid=0 fsgid=0 tty=(none)
> ses=4294967295 comm="gdb" exe="/usr/bin/gdb"
> subj=system_u:system_r:NetworkManager_t:s0 key=(null) 
> 
> host=pietro.localdomain type=AVC msg=audit(1223033504.298:174): avc:
> denied { getattr } for pid=3568 comm="gdb" path="/var/lib/rpm" dev=sda3
> ino=146892 scontext=system_u:system_r:NetworkManager_t:s0
> tcontext=system_u:object_r:rpm_var_lib_t:s0 tclass=dir
> host=pietro.localdomain type=SYSCALL msg=audit(1223033504.298:174):
> arch=c000003e syscall=4 success=no exit=-13 a0=7fff59d94830
> a1=7fff59d94870 a2=7fff59d94870 a3=32ef167a70 items=0 ppid=3567
> pid=3568 auid=4294967295 uid=0 gid=0 euid=0 suid=0 fsuid=0 egid=0
> sgid=0 fsgid=0 tty=(none) ses=4294967295 comm="gdb" exe="/usr/bin/gdb"
> subj=system_u:system_r:NetworkManager_t:s0 key=(null) 
> 
> 
> host=pietro.localdomain type=AVC msg=audit(1223033504.298:175): avc:
> denied { write } for pid=3568 comm="gdb" name="rpm" dev=sda3 ino=146892
> scontext=system_u:system_r:NetworkManager_t:s0
> tcontext=system_u:object_r:rpm_var_lib_t:s0 tclass=dir
> host=pietro.localdomain type=SYSCALL msg=audit(1223033504.298:175):
> arch=c000003e syscall=21 success=no exit=-13 a0=2a9ec50 a1=2 a2=0
> a3=32ef167a70 items=0 ppid=3567 pid=3568 auid=4294967295 uid=0 gid=0
> euid=0 suid=0 fsuid=0 egid=0 sgid=0 fsgid=0 tty=(none) ses=4294967295
> comm="gdb" exe="/usr/bin/gdb"
> subj=system_u:system_r:NetworkManager_t:s0 key=(null) 
> 
> Thanks for help.
> Henk
> 
Please update to the latest policy.  BTW This indicates that
NetworkManager is crashing.  NetworkManager on crash execs gdb to get a
traceback.

-- 
fedora-list mailing list
[email protected]
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/MailingListGuidelines

[Index of Archives]     [Current Fedora Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Tools]     [Fedora Docs]

  Powered by Linux