Re: [Fw: Cambridge (F-10) Beta release announcement]

Steve Searle wrote:
> Around 12:11pm on Thursday, October 02, 2008 (UK time), Ed Greshko scrawled:
>

>> Let's see....  There were total of 18 messages posted to the Announce
>> list in the month of September.  I think maybe 3~5 were forwarded to
>> this list....and that number seems to be only due to the intrusion.
>> Yeah, that increase in network traffic really bothers me.  It just has
>> to be stomped out.  :-) :-)
>>

> Well I am with the people who find this anoying.  Not because it happens
> with lots of messages, but because getting a message twice is just
> annoying.

Yeah, every once in a while my dad will forward an email with some cute
animal on it that I'm sure he sent to me a week or so ago...maybe
longer.  It annoys me so much I can hardly find the delete key.   :-) :-)
> The low quantity of messages on the Announce list can just goes to show
> why anyone who has an interest in this should be able to subscribe to
> the list without being swamped.

Yeah, let's shoot the next person that dares send out an announcement
that appears on some other list that everyone should also subscribe to.
Heck, if those types aren't smart or informed enough to search out the
lists and inform themselves they deserve to be left in the dark.  :-)

--
Put not your trust in money, but put your money in trust.