Re: KDE-SIG

On Wed, 2008-10-01 at 10:36 -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Linuxguy123 wrote:
>
> > Is there a KDE-SIG mailing list ?
>
> Unofficially,
> http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=65974
> kde-redhat-users, kde-redhat-devel

Thanks.

You were right to request that people who are "unhappy" with things get
involved to get their input heard.  Good move.

> That said, I usually prefer most discussions take place either here or
> fedora-devel, or even on freenode irc, #fedora-kde

Thanks for clarifying that.

> I suppose we could push harder to get some fedora-kde lists started.  That's
> something that the kde-sig could potentially address, if there's interest.

For me this is unnecessary.  I'd like to keep my mailing list count
down.  I will probably subscribe to the above list(s) just to monitor
the going ons.

Thanks for your input/efforts in this group and with Linux in general,
Rex.  We are quick to comment and complain when things aren't as we
would like, but that doesn't mean we don't appreciate all the work that
you and others like you do for the community.  Keep it up.  And don't be
shy about informing us how we can help the cause.