RE: install the Korn SHELL program

I installed the 'ksh', so when I type the command in my terminal. It echoes the '$'.

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard England
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 1:47 PM
To: Community assistance, encouragement, and advice for using Fedora.
Subject: Re: install the Korn SHELL program

최용주 wrote:
> Dear.
> Actually I executed the same file on my former linux computer without any error message.
> But I reinstalled the linux, then it occurred the error.
> I attached the 'filter' and please check up.
>
> Thank you
>
> Best regards,
>
> Yongjoo CHOI

Have you verified that the Korn shell (/bin/ksh) really exists on your
machine (was installed properly) and that it is in a location included
in your PATH variable?

What happens if you enter the command

$ /bin/ksh

In my case, I don't have ksh installed and I get:

$ /bin/ksh
bash: /bin/ksh: No such file or directory