Getting NM updates back out

The recent NetworkManager upgrades have totally solved my disconnect problems, I can not connect under any circumstances. Is there any better way to back out this evil other than a total reinstall and upgrade to about two weeks ago?

I am not asking how to do anything else, please don't waste your time and mine telling me about bug reports and debugging, this machine MUST be working ASAP and I'm looking for the fastest path back, not the path forward.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>