VPN over Linux Box.

Hi,
I’ve installed Linux fedora 3 on my machine and I want to develop the VPN server on Linux. I’ve several machines which access the linux box as gateway for net and mail usage. The Webmin cp is installed on it. Now I want, if any external windows based machine want to connect my internal windows server using RDP through linux gateway, the linux server should give the access to my internal machine using VPN connection; is it possible? There is broadband service running on my linux server. How I can give the RDP access of internal network (windows) machine to external windows based machine through linux ..?

Thanks

Regards,
Ashwin

--