Re: Switching to KDE (was kde or gnome)

On Mon, 2008-09-29 at 17:17 -0400, Dave Feustel wrote:

> Ragardless, the kde4 desktop in F9 is quite broken as far as I can tell.
> I find it hard to believe that any time was spent testing it before F9
> was released.
----
that of course is a BGO

Fedora is leading edge and in that vein, often includes software that is
under active development. Testing is one of the reasons users provide
feedback.

In short, it was understood that KDE-4 was less than finished and even
with the release of KDE 4.1, there would still be significant feature
regression. It was a decision made by the KDE-Fedora team.

Craig