Re: fc10 and raid-10

Bill Davidsen wrote:
The problem is that there is a "raid10" entry in the raid part of the installer. And since this is being done by the software raid, it's confusing to have raid10 mean one thing to the installer and another in the man pages and to the man who maintains the code. I would like raid10 to be raid10, I would settle to have the installer call it raid1+0 to use the correct terminology.

That could be a fairly simple path to the installer, then.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip