Digital signatures don't work in Fedora's OpenOffice

Greetings,

I'm trying to set up digital signatures in Openoffice 2.3 and FC 8.

I've followed the instructions at
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/How_to_use_digital_Signatures
and http://www.linux.com/articles/57554

I've got a client certificate and it shows in Firefox but not in
OpenOffice. Even setting the MOZILLA_CERTIFICATE_FOLDER variable
doesn't help. Further googling only reveals two or three other people
who already had the same problem with other versions of Fedora, but no
way to make it work.

Is it really impossible to use digital signatures from OpenOffice in
Fedora? If yes, what's the reason? Thanks.

Marco

software is used *around* you:            http://digifreedom.net/node/84