Re: KERNEL HEADERS

2008/9/21 Antonio Olivares <olivares14031@xxxxxxxxx>:
> [...]

Bit of an old thread here, but maybe someone will find the following useful:
1. Some drivers that require the 'kernel headers' need header files
from the kernel-devel package, rather than (or more likely in addition
to) kernel-headers.
2. "$ rpm -ql package-name" will list all the files provided by that package.

--
imalone