Re: nvida drivers

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 4:19 PM, Armin Moradi <feng.shaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 6:15 PM, William Biggs <kc8pdr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
where do I download and how do I install it for fedora 9 64 bit ?

do this in terminal:

$ yum install kmod-nvidia

you should have livna repository.  You can download and install it here:
http://rpm.livna.org/rlowiki/

--
Armin
feng.shaun@xxxxxxxxx

Or better yet, run 'yum install akmod-nvidia' instead (after installing the livna repository) which is similar to the nvidia package freshrpms supplies. It will build the kernel module on demand so you don't have to wait for livna (or atrpms, or any other repo) to build modules to match the latest kernel update.

Richard