[OT] Monitor recommendations with a wide hsync range

This is OT, but I guess there are some among you folks who could provide some
info on this, please... :-)

My old monitor just died beyond repair, and now I am considering bying a new
one (widescreen tft something, typically).

However, I would also like to connect some video equipment to that monitor, in
addition to the pc. The equipment is custom-made, sends a standard RGB
signal, resolution can be adjusted as neccessary, but hsync and vsync values
are mainly fixed to PAL values, ie hsync is 15 KHz, as compared to the VGA
standard of 31.4 KHz.

Is there any computer monitor out in the market today that can sync down to 15
KHz?

Is there any other way to make a square fit to a circle? Here RGB signal is a
requirement --- s-video, composite and similar stuff are out of the picture,
unfortunately.

Thanks, :-)
Marko