Re: lost my cordless mouse

Suddenly I lost my cordless mouse. Of course it might have something
> to  do with the last updates. I checked xorg.conf, but I can not
> detect any  differences with former versions. In fact the mouse is
> not mentioned in  xorg.conf at all. A wired mouse works as usual.
> Does anyone have any suggestion how to solve this?
This is supposed to be fixed by xorg-x11-server-1.5.0-2.fc9¹.  That
hasn't been pushed into updates-testing yet, but if you want, you can
grab the package from koji and see if it fixes the problem for you.

¹ https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/xorg-x11-server-1.5.0-2.fc9

Thanks.
That worked for me.
Peter