Hibernate and boot to another OS?

Just for curiosity. Can I hibernate fedora and reboot to windows?
It seems that the hibernation process changes the grub configuration and
forces the system to go back to fedora on the next boot.
But while compiling some REALLY BIG stuff, I just want to hibernate the
system and go for windows games:-)
Is that possible?