Re: After the updates, boot is in text mode

Paul Smith wrote:
Dear All,

After the recent updates, the boot of my computer is done in text mode
and not in graphic mode (as it was before). How can one repair this?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Hi

I would say that you are having problems with the driver. What happen if you start X by hand? At the prompt type "startx"

Regards

M.