Re: F9 and laptop speakers

Replying to my own e-mail. As a workaround, i have muted the "Front" speakers from the "volume control" icon.

Srikanth

Srikanth Konjarla wrote:
Running F9 on Toshiba Tecra M9 laptop. Usually, when ear phones are inserted into then the audio is disabled on speakers and only available through earphones. However, my laptop does not disable speakers instead plays in both of them. Wondering where to look. Running pulse audio.

Thanks

Srikanth